Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bring me your tired, sleepy and hungry

DAY 45


No workout so today was kinda my rest day I guess. My daughter had a sleep over with a friend at our house and they had a very late night which meant I had a late night as well. We also attended the 43rd street art festival as well and my daughter had a horseback riding lesson this afternoon. Needless to say it was a busy day and I didn't have any time.

Weight in was supposed to happen today as well but when I got on the scale I got an error message. My first thought was "wow, it's that bad huh"? Then I got a battery indicator so I have no idea what I weigh right now (maybe that's a good thing?). Tomorrow is not looking any easier. It's going to be an early morning and probably a busy afternoon so it's looking like a no workout weekend this time around. I'll try to find something to blog about tomorrow.






Thought for the day: I'm exhausted and I'm hungry.

1 comment: