Sunday, September 15, 2013

The List

DAY 46
Dog Walk 30 minutes
30 minute, 3 mile run (great, didn't expect to get a run in today)

Great day, beautiful weather and church was awesome. I did not expect to get a run in today but I couldn't let this weather end without getting at least a 3 miler in.  On the run I noticed a few things that occurring this coming weekend and in the coming months. Here in Richmond, VA fall weather means runs, races, festivals (aka: 43rd art fest yesterday). I thought it would be cool to list a number of the cool things going on in Richmond.

The List
 
  • The Armenian Food Fest - This coming weekend, Sept. 19th
  • Richmond Marathon - November 16th
  • Healthy Kids 1mile Run - Sept 15
  • Slay the Dragon 5K - Sept. 21 (This sounds cool)
  • Richmond Rox Triathalon - Sept. 22
  • Lets Move Day 5K Fun / Run - Sept. 22
  • Maymont X- Country - Sept. 27
  • Pretty Muddy 5K women's only fun run
Here's a list of runs I found:
 
The Beard is coming in nicely 


Armenian Food Festival

Can't miss it. The Festival is on Patterson Ave. Not far from Three Chopt Rd.
(Look for the flags)
 

 
 
Thought for the Day: Fall is coming. My favorite time of year (not necessarily looking forward to cold runs.). “I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.”   Henry David Thoreau
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment