Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wet Dogs and Yard Work

DAY 34
Walked Sasha 45 minutes

Well, all I can is it was one of those days. First day of school, appointment during my lunch hour and errands this evening. First day of school, I cannot believe it's here. It seemed like this summer blew by. I blinked and I feel like I missed it.

So yesterday I indicated that I was going to go to the gym. I didn't. I ended up walking the dog and then decided that the lawn really needed to be cut after all the down pours we've had recently so I cut the grass. I've also been intentionally steering clear of the spot of the "incident."  I'm avoiding bee stings. When I walked the dog it was well after 1pm and the heat was terrible. We ended up only walking for like 15 minutes. That's all the poor girl could take. When we got back she laid down in the grass and let me hose her down. Hilarious!!! She just laid there. Tomorrow I'll be back in the gym. I'm looking forward to it.

My 43rd birthday is next Monday and my birthday wish is to return to Blue Mountain Brewery
just past Charlottesville, VA. I enjoy good beer and this place makes some of the best around Virginia and the food is awesome. The views of the Blue Ridge aren't bad either. So, I came across a beer related article that said a new study suggests that certain beverages may be more likely to be involved in E.R visits than others. Here's the list and to be honest I wasn't surprised: Budweiser, Steel Reserve, Colt 45, Bud Ice and Bud Light (disgusting beers - I admit, I'm a beer snob). Anyway, drink responsibly especially if you're drinking malt liquors.

So hot

Bring it on

Shake it!!

Wet Doggy = Cool Doggy

Burning calories doing yard work!


Quote for the day: "Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment