Sunday, August 25, 2013

Easy like Sunday morning

DAY 26
Day of Rest




Yesterday I worked out for two hours. I was essentially prepping for the cookout and our evening with friends (chocolate and beer) B&C. I ran 4 miles. It took an hour. I walked the dog for 30 minutes and then I hit the weights at the gym for half an hour. I racked up  14 additional points for the day so I felt really good about not worrying about what I was eating at the cookout. It was great, we had amazing BBQ provided by some good friends of ours that have their own side business and everyone brought healthy dishes which was unexpected but awesome. When our friends came over later in the evening I had "good" beer. I ended up purchasing one beer call "sublimely Self-Righteous". It had a winged demon on the bottle so I thought I'd give a shot. It was tasty. What I didn't realize is that it had almost 9% alcohol in it. Whew! Not good for someone who worked out for 2 hours that day and hadn't had alcohol in over a month. I had a headache this morning.

Headed to church and looking forward to enjoying this day of rest.






See you tomorrow.

Quote for the day: "I'm easy like Sunday morning" Lionel Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment