Friday, August 2, 2013

Ordinary Time Before the Night Ends

DAY 5
Before the night ends, tonight my wife and I attended a house concert by a band called "Ordinary Time". They are awesome. Incredible voices, guitar, mandolin and banjo playing along with a violin. Great stuff. Now on the FB invite it did say that drinks and deserts would be available. I knew it was going to be tough. This was put on by my Church's sister Church which means there was going to be beer. We're Presbyterian so I knew there would be good beer there too and food. There was beer and chocolate, but someone who had a heart brought "carrot sticks" and hummus.

It was tough. I did eat one Oreo though. I couldn't turn it down because some friends of ours have a 5 year old little boy that is the coolest and he brought the cookie to me when saw me walk in. So, after that I enjoyed my carrot sticks and hummus and enjoyed the music and drank my cup of water.

Weigh in is tomorrow

Ordinary Time


The Cookies and Chocolate

Carrots & Hummus

No comments:

Post a Comment