Monday, August 19, 2013

Mmmmmmmmmm Chesse Bread

DAY 20
  • "Zero" exercise

Zero exercise today, super busy with work and I had an appointment today that went way longer than I expected. I did ok with my points but I went over. I didn't over do it but I did go over. The only thing that's been on my mind today has been the "itching" that these crazy bee stings have given me. For some reason they're driving me a little nuts tonight. More so than usual. Not sure why and my ankle is a little swollen.

On top of not exercising, my elderly next door neighbor whom I've helped a few times this past week baked me a homemade loaf of cheese bread. Ahhhhhhh I love cheese bread. Ok, here's a few things that derailed me a bit that I need to take notice of. 1) cheese bread...my sweet neighbor means well. I only had a slice but it's different than what I usually eat. It was something new. I might need to change up lunch for some variety. I'm thinking tuna fish for high protein. 2). The mass attack from the wasps have me down more annoyed than anything. 3.) Rain is such a downer. Skies are gray, it's nasty outside. I need to be prepared for that kind of stuff because rain is just a part of life but it's almost like button for me. It turns on this "tone" in my day. Hmm. Paying attention to these types of things are important for attaining the new normal.

I wish these were pics of injuries sustained due to working out hard. But it's just bee stings.


Left ankle is swollen enough that you can't really see my ankle bone. See that dot? That's the sting.
 
 
 
Thought for the Day: Busy life got in the way today. I could have gotten up early and done something but I didn't. I lacked motivation today. I've got to stay focused.


2 comments:

  1. Have a "driveway" moment like they talk about on NPR, but use someone else's driveway. Take a bite of the cheesebread and throw the rest out on someone's driveway...enjoy a little and share the remainder!

    ReplyDelete